Tanzindia Assurance Company Limited offers various Insurance products in the market. These products may be classified into four categories as given below:
- FIRE DOMESTIC INSURANCE
- FIRE INDUSTRIAL (MATERIAL DAMAGE) INSURANCE
- FIRE BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ( LOSS OF PROFITS)
- INDUSTRIAL ALL RISKS
Under each class of Insurance, the basis of the contract are proposal forms, premiums are the basis for consideration of indemnity and upfront payment of full premiums is mandatory before commencement of cover. Under Fire Insurance, there are four categories of products offered.
This is offered to a residential and or private dwelling house or private flats including domestic outbuildings, landlord’s fixtures and fittings, walls, gates and fences under the same property. The insured will be indemnified against damage to the property as per values specified in proposal form if caused by the following:
- Fire, lightning, thunderbolt, earthquake or volcanic eruption.
- Riot and strike.
- Aircraft or other aerial devices.
- Bursting or overflowing of water tank apparatus.
- Theft accompanied by actual forcible and violent breaking into the building.
- Impact to the building by any road vehicle or animal not belonging to the insured.
- Storm and tempest.
- Additional expenses incurred for alternative accommodation and loss of rent.
NOTE: The Insurance therein may be extended to include contents under section B. This may include furniture, fixtures, household goods and personal effects of every description the property of the insured or member of his family residing with him if covered under the policy.